Our award winning Physical Active First Aid programme are a great opportunity to offer your children something a little different. Our programmes are the only First Aid programmes in the UK to qualify for Sports Premium Funding. As some of you may also know First Aid Skills are now part of the requirements of the National Curriculum so all Primary Schools must offer this as part of their enriched curriculum.
- Delivery using Curriculum P.E. as the vehicle
- Includes Physical Literacy for children through Active Learning
- Increase the breadth of the Sports Premium
- In line with the Sports Premium KPIs
- Can be purchased using the Sports Premium Spend
- What is First Aid and what is in a First Aid kit?
- Bleeding and burns – Treatment
- Choking – How can I help?
- Unconscious person – What shall I do?
- How to make an emergency phone call.
- The role of a First Aider
- Minor Bleeds and Burns
- Choking and Minor Fractures
- Unconscious person and Recovery position
- Emergency Phone Call
- CPR and Defibrilators
PLAYLEADER FIRST AID (KS2 7-11 )
- The role of a First Aid Playleader
- Playground First Aid Kits
- Scenarios which may happen during playtimes
- Basic First Aid skills